Vestige Prime Krill Oil
Antarctic Krill, which is the source of Krill Oil, is comprised of three major components – omega-3 fatty acids, primarily eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) attached to phospholipids and astaxanthin. Most of the omega-3 fatty acids in Krill Oil are attached to phospholipids, making them more bioavailable to the body, and allowing omega-3 to be easily absorbed by target organs such as the heart, brain and liver, where they exert their beneficial effects. Vestige Prime Krill Oil is extracted by a proprietary technology, called Multi-Stage Oil extraction (MSO®) process, that assures high-quality oil which has superior stability, quality and organoleptic properties.
1. Excellent Source of Healthy Fats
2. Can Help Fight Inflammation
3. Might Reduce Arthritis and Joint Pain
4. Could Improve Blood Lipids and Heart Health
5. May Help Manage PMS Symptoms
6. It’s Easy to Add to Your Routine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.