Are you struggling with your weight? Is the stress of your job finally getting to you?
Do you feel that an imbalance in serotonin levels is affecting your mood and concentration levels? Are certain food allergies or sensitivities preventing you from enjoying a balanced diet?
If any of those rings true for you, then herbal capsules might be an option for healing what ails ya.
Any plant that has some aromatic, culinary or medicinal use is called a herb. Did you know that the spices you add to your food are also herbs? They’re just dried herbs like salt, Turmeric, oregano, parsley, bay leaf, and so on. But the quantity of herbs we use in cooking is lesser than what our body requires. Hence, they’re sold as tablets, capsules, powders, teas, extracts, and fresh or dried plants. Among these, the easiest to consume are herbal capsules.
What are Herbal Capsules?
Herbal capsules are products derived from plants and their oils, roots, seeds, berries, or flowers. They work like natural medicines to human bodies since they are believed to have healing properties. But several scientifically proven herbal capsules have potent therapeutic properties that are beneficial for your lungs and respiratory system.
In short, herbal capsules are pills made of herbs and plants. Different types of plant materials can be used in the manufacturing process, depending on the type of capsule being made. Different plants are also known to have different properties and qualities that vary for each type. The shape might be different depending on the manufacturer, but most capsules will have a powder coating before they’re put into the final capsules package so that they do not stick to one another and become unusable.
Why Herbal Capsules?
Many people consider using herbal capsules because they believe it’s better than using synthetic products from big multinational corporations.
They also believe that because herbal products are made from plants they can be good for your body, which most of the time is true.
Turmeric is one of the most versatile and powerful medicinal popular herbal food supplements. Research supports Turmeric’s use as a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-oxidant, heart health & brain health promoter.
Moringa helps improve your urinary health- fighting kidney stones, urinary tract infections, fluid retention, edema, and constipation and has antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties. It also helps to prevent cancer and protects the liver.
Tea tree oil treats several conditions: acne, athlete’s foot, nail fungus, wounds, infections, lice, oral yeast infection (thrush), cold sores, and dandruff.
Peppermint oil is used to treat digestion problems such as nausea, indigestion, stomach problems, and bowel conditions.
Aloe Vera helps topically for burns, psoriasis, and osteoarthritis. It is also used in the oral form for digestive issues such as gastritis or constipation.
Unfortunately, these herbs are poorly absorbed when eaten as a spice (only about 10% of what you eat is absorbed), so it is recommended to supplement with a herbal capsule.
Herbal capsules are easy to use and carry. Even while traveling, rather than carrying various herbal stems, powders, etc., it’s better to carry a little box of food supplements. You can also take an herbal supplement when traveling abroad, which makes taking an herbal supplement abroad even more convenient! Also, capsules take longer than any natural herbal part to release in the body and hence helps the body to adapt to the reaction. They neither have a taste problem nor the quantity problem. You can increase or decrease your herbal intake per your requirements by taking an extra or lesser capsule.
Herbal Capsules at NoshOrgano
NoshOrgano is the official online store of Indian origin 100% natural organic products, delivered worldwide. We offer a complete range of scientifically approved Indian-originated herbal food supplements and immune-boosters.
The herbal capsule is one of the categories you’ll find in our product variety, selling the best quality among herbal capsule suppliers worldwide. From Moringa to Kalonji, we have more than 20 types of herbal food supplements available at our online store. All of them are 100% vegetarian and made in India.
- Moringa is also known as Moringa oleifera or drumstick tree.
- It contains many healthful compounds such as vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B-6, folate, and ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc.
- Moringa makes the bones healthier, protects against kidney disorders, lowers blood sugar levels, and treats cell diseases.
- It also helps curb cancer.
- It is high in nutrients and can be stored in a cool and dry place.
Turmeric F+ Capsules
- Turmeric is also called Curcuma longa since it contains curcumin. Curcumin is an active ingredient in it which has all antioxidant benefits.
- Turmeric used as a powder in food is relatively minor in amount. Hence it’s better to use it in dietary supplements.
- Turmeric boosts the absorption of protein by the body. It is quite an essential factor as protein is a vital nutrient responsible for developing the brain.
- These turmeric capsules can help you lose weight, reduce depression symptoms, and heighten your skin’s health.
- These turmeric capsules also protect us from harmful radiations, affecting our cells.
Ashwagandha Root Capsules
- Ashwagandha or Withania somnifera helps your peace of mind.
- If you face difficulty handling life’s daily stress and anxiety, you must try ashwagandha root capsules.
- They help fight symptoms of anxiety and sleeplessness by calming the mind.
- It includes magnesium and vitamin B6 to support the functioning of nerves and the psyche. This increases activeness and strength in the body.
- It is also proven effective for curing body pain.
- Kalonji or Nigella sativa has a lot of benefits, and these capsules help reduce joint pain.
- These help to control blood pressure, weight loss and protect the kidney.
- It also increases memory, alleviates asthma, strengthens immunity, and helps to get rid of a headache.
- If you need a solution for an overall healthy lifestyle, these kalonji herbal capsules are your best partners.
Herbal capsules are a great way to get your body on the road to feeling great so you can finally start living your life. All herbal supplements work differently for each person, but you shouldn’t have any trouble finding something that works for you. You can typically find herbal capsules at health food stores or online like NoshOrgano. Make sure you follow the directions of each supplement to ensure maximum effectiveness.
If you’re looking to buy natural and purely herbal capsules from any corner of the world, NoshOrgano is the right stop. We are one of the most trusted online Herbal Capsules providers in India, Europe, the USA, and Australia. If you have any queries regarding our products or services, you can either comment below or contact us through:
- Phone:+91 8700009103
- Email: email@example.com
Visit our website or online Ayurveda store for more. We would be more than happy to help you!